Men's 1964 LTR™ Tall Boot
WHAT WEATHER WARNING?
Meet the winter boot that never shys away from the deepest pileup. Lace into waterproof leather and seam-sealed construction keeps you dry and looking good. Top it off with soft sherpa cuff and never-slip grip and you've got yourself a seasonal winner.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 8 3/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 66 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service