Men's 1964 Pac™ Nylon Boot
Brave temperatures down to -40°F with a boot featuring extra-grip traction, insulation, and classic SOREL winter style.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- UPPER: Waterproof nylon upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 5/6 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 42 in.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service