Men's 1964 Pac™ T Boot
THE WHITEOUT CHARGER
Less bulk, more warmth. Step into a slim winter boot that can charge through whatever winter has in store. It is fully seam-sealed, insanely warm, and has all of the traction you need for those icy morning streets. Top it off with a stylish sherpa cuff and elevated metal rings and you'll never reach for another pair the whole season.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 10 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 42 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service