Men's Caribou™ XT Boot
FOR EXTREME WEATHER
Wind, hail, or snow is no match for the Caribou XT. Stay warm and protected all day thanks to its Omni-Heat lining and waterproof synthetic upper. The sole is heavy duty—featuring a two-layer rubber shell and extra grip for icy streets.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 9mm washable recycled felt inner boot with omni-heat® reflective lining.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with an enhanced two-layer construction for durability. Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 44 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Fit Tip: This boot runs a little large due to the tough, roomy liner that's perfect for thick socks. Consider sizing down if in-between sizes.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service