Women's 1964 LTR™ Boot
READY FOR IT
Brave temperatures down to -25°F with a boot featuring rich waterproof leather for a hint of style as you charge through snowstorms.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- UPPER: Waterproof full grain leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 8 in.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service