Women's Joan of Arctic™ Boot
When it comes to perfecting winter function and style, no boot does it better than Joan. Featuring waterproof suede, a seam-sealed waterproof design, and a rubber sole for grip—it's not hard to see why it's considered a winter essential.
- UPPER: Available in a waterproof suede upper with faux fur cuff (1855131) or a waterproof suede upper with faux shearling cuff (1978701). Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 12 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 52 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
Fit Tip: This boot runs a little large due to the tough, roomy liner that's perfect for thick socks. Consider sizing down if in-between sizes.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service