Women's Joan Of Arctic™ Next Boot
WEATHER THE WEATHER
The ultimate winter boot for lightweight warmth, the Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Next Boot provides outstanding weather protection. Featuring convenient pull tabs, microfleece lining with a shearling tongue, seam-sealed waterproof construction, and high traction sole to keep you moving forward all season long.
- UPPER: A cozy winter boot to keep her warm during city walks. Waterproof full grain leather and suede combination. Shearling cuff and tongue. Leather heel pull tab. Metal hardware in eyestay . Leather shell with rubber mudguard. Shearling and textile lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Die cut PU-like EVA with aluminum underfoot. Thermal reflective layer and felt top cover.
- MIDSOLE: Molded BPU-PU insert.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber with iconic SOREL scallop and razor design for enhanced traction and durability in key wear areas.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 48 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.