Youth Caribou™ Boot
The one that started it all, Caribou features a fully seam-sealed waterproof construction to keep the elements out. The tough rubber sole provides extreme traction in the snowiest days.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non-loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/6 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 5/7 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 7 1/3 in.
- Measurements based on size 1.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 40 in.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service