Youth Flurry™ Boot
Let them stay out a little longer in the Flurry boot. Features include water-and-wind resistant material, an easy barrel-lock adjustable lace, and thick rubber sole for traction.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- OUTSOLE: Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell with multi-directional lug outsole for enhanced traction.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Built in. gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 4/7 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 2/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 4/9 in.
- Measurements based on size 1.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service