Youth Glacier™ XT Boot
EXTREME WINTER FUN
Get them ready for harsh weather in a seriously well-made boot. This one has it all: a waterproof shell to not let wind or water in, an Omni-Heat lining for added warmth, and a plush EVA footbed for all-day comfort. If the streets turn icy, the extreme rubber sole has their back.
- UPPER: Durable water and wind resistant PU backed synthetic textile upper. Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system and fixed elastic instep strap. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 13mm ThermoPlus felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- MIDSOLE: 12 mm EVA internal midsole. Removable 13 mm Sorel meltdown midsole.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 10 3/4 in.
- SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 13 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 34 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 1.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service