Mens Caribou™ Mod Cap Toe
GRIP THE STREETS
A refined shoe with the soul of a boot, this pair features the functionality of SOREL’s best-selling Caribou boot. That means it’s waterproof, seam-sealed and supremely comfortable — on top of a high-traction sole the grips the streets in any conditions.
- UPPER: Premium waterproof full grain leather uppers in a seam-sealed waterproof construction. Debossed chevron pattern down eyestay adds a subtle nod to this collections namesake. Synthetic pigskin lining throughout with textile nylex lining in the vamp. Laces are not waterproof.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-Like EVA footbed with synthetic pigskin topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Rubber cupsole construction with SOREL license plate plug on heel and sharp diamond texture on sidewall.
- OUTSOLE: Iconic Caribou design language on a flat bottom. Molded siping across all ‘lug’ details creates a powerful and unique traction element.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 2 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 36 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Uses: Heavy Rain
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service