Men's Caribou™ Storm Boot
THE RUGGED FAVORITE
Inspired by the toughness of our original Caribou boot, the Storm boot was made to navigate streets in style. Featuring a fully seam-sealed waterproof construction, super-warm 100g insulation, and soft lining, you'll never need another boot in your life. The classic rubber sole keeps elements out and has the all-day grip you need.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber and modernized Caribou lug design.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded PU-like EVA, microfleece top cover.
- UPPER: Available in. waterproof nubuck leather (1931501) or waterproof full grain leather (1931511). Waterproof leather shell and rubber mudguard. Combination shearling and microfleece lining package. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: 100g insulation.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 3/8 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 2/5 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 6 1/9 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: 10 5/6 in.
- Measurements based on size 9.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 62 in.
- Uses: Light Rain
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service