Women's 1964 CVS™ Boot
Though it has a classic look, there's nothing weathered about this powerful boot. It features a fully seam-sealed construction, insulated warmth for frosty wind, and strong grip. Head towards the storm in a boot that was made for it.
- UPPER: Waterproof coated canvas upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Laces are not waterproof.
- INSULATION: Removable 6 mm washable recycled felt inner boot.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 8 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 58 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service