Youth Cheyanne™ II Boot
TOUGH ON WINTER
Get them ready for winter whiteouts in the boot that features super-warm 200g of insulation. It's easily adjustable, seam-sealed construction to keep them dry, and has a rubber sole for traction.
- INSULATION: 200g insulation.
- FOOTBED: Removable die-cut EVA footbed, mesh textile topcover.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted vulcanized rubber with herringbone outsole.
- UPPER: Available in waterproof suede (1929621) or waterproof full-grain leather (1929631) upper. Barrel lock closure system. Synthetic lining. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 4/5 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1 3/8 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 5 4/5 in.
- Measurements based on size 1.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- LACE LENGTH: 40 in.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service