Children's 1964 Pac™ Strap Boot
Whether headed to school or dressing for a snowball fight, these boots have your little one covered. The iconic seam-sealed leather exterior with snow cuff has that classic look you love, while the warm insulation and waterproof design keeps them protected all day. The velcro straps make getting them on a breeze, while the super tough sole has serious grip.
- UPPER: Waterproof suede upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with SOREL aero-trac non-loading outsole.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/4 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 3/4 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 7 3/4 in.
- Measurements based on size 8.
- Uses: Heavy Snow
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$ 7.00 CAD||2 Business Days: ON, QC
4-10 Business Days: Rest of Canada
|Express||$ 18.00 CAD|| Next Business Day: ON, QC, & most centres
3-4 Business Days: Rest of Canada
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service