Women's Explorer™ Defy Low Sneaker
A statement sneaker that’s ready to move, the Explorer Defy Low is lightweight and supportive. The sock-like upper is made with recycled yarns and features round laces for an adjustable fit. It has eco-friendly cushioning that’s all-day-long comfortable, plus a sculptural rubber sole.
- UPPER: A soft engineered knit upper made with recycled yarns. Bootie construction with a round lace for adjustability. Webbing lace loops and back heel pull tab. Full grain leather heel cap and front collar logo.
- FOOTBED: Removable molded EVA with leather topcover.
- MIDSOLE: Lightweight molded Livelyfoam. Midsole made with 10% Bloom, an algae-biomass-containing material. TPU heel logo.
- OUTSOLE: Molded rubber with ground contact EVA.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 1/2 in.
- SHAFT HEIGHT: 3 1/2 in.
- LACE LENGTH: 46 in.
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in SOREL footwear are not waterproof.
- Measurements based on size 7.
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.